It's unbelievable the job that firefighters have. Last night at the corner of our block, a house caught on fire and ended up burning to the ground. The fire was so big and the embers were flying so much, there were a few moments when we thought we were going to have to pack up the monsters and leave the house. Although it is completely devastating that the family lost their house, they all made it out safely, Thank God.
So please, everyone, I know we're freezing, but make sure you turn off and unplug things like space heaters!
make a spectacle of myself.