While I haven't been as diligent as I would have liked so far with my 366 project, I do still plan to continue and aim for daily photos. I'm sure I could have made it happen, but my excuses lately are many. Milo has been sick, we haven't been leaving the house much, and also at the same time Milo has starting to give up his nap sometimes. He has also been waking up between 5:00 and 5:30 am everyday. My time to myself has been limited and to be honest, I'm exhausted and many days flat out forgot to take any pictures. So are the joys of mothering a toddler. Considering I don't have pictures from everyday, some of these are from the same day. This project is about personal growth and capturing our memories, so I am being flexible with myself on the rules and the format. 1 & 2. Two from "Superhero's need Daddy's too"
3. An after dinner walk around the block. I remembered last minute that I hadn't taken any pictures this day and grabbed my camera when we got back home.
4. Sick guy, eating toast and watching Netflix.
5 & 6. More sick guy. He was suffering a bit this day.
7. But he was still able to find a little of his silly.
8. Lots of love for Thomas the blue Train, as Milo calls him, in this house. Also, there are always animals everywhere.
9 & 10. The ever regal Murphs, he truly believes that this is his furniture.
11. Bat shit crazy Mugsy. But we love her.
12. As crazy as she is, she is so tolerant with Milo and he seems to be the nicest to her of all the animals.
13. Decorating the new "house" Daddy brought home from work.